Pool Water Care
Waters Choice Blog
Waters Choice is helping change the way people maintain their pools and spas. Traditional pool and spa maintenance products can not keep up with our revolutionary enzyme treatment system. Waters Choice products have several advantages over standard pool/spa products, and here are some of the most important ones.
1) Fewer harsh chemicals/healthier- Waters Choice products use natural enzymes to help clean your pool and spa, and this allows you to use drastically lower amounts of chemicals in your water. Nothing is more important than your health. Sitting in a spa or swimming in a pool filled with harsh chemicals is counterproductive to the healthy act of swimming.
Think of both the short and long term effects of breathing in chemicals, having them cover, and often dry out, our skin; burn our eyes, and make our hair dry, discolored and frizzy.
These chemicals are also harsh on the environment when we empty spa or pool water onto the ground or into sewers. Think of how many pools and spas there are in North America alone, and the effect all that chemical infused water can have on our soil and water systems. Our products allow you to enjoy water in a more natural state, and you will feel much healthier because of it.
2) Less maintenance time- Waters Choice requires much less work than traditional pool chemicals to function correctly. We know you are busy, and you do not have an unlimited amount of time to make sure your pool and spa are properly balanced. With Waters Choice you’ll cut your water maintenance schedule to twice a month, while keeping your water cleaner than other products. You can reduce the need to refill your spa from every 3 months to as little as once a year. Stop wasting more time than you need to checking your pool and spa, and spend more time enjoying them!
3) More affordable- Waters Choice is more affordable than traditional products in the long run because you will need less sanitizer, less maintenance on your pool equipment, and will need to drain your pool and spa less frequently.
4) Fresher water- Because Waters Choice requires fewer chemicals, your water will feel much more natural and fresh. Additionally, Waters Choice is more efficient at cleaning water, so you will have cleaner, fresher, and healthier water.
Waters Choice is a revolutionary line of pool and spa treatment products that have a lot of benefits over traditional products. If you would like to learn more about properly maintaining your pool/spa, contact us today!
Don’t believe us? Check out a testimony from one of our customers!
Posted by Laura Macauley at September 1, 2016 11:56 pm | No Comments »
Labels: affordable pool products, best pool product online, clean and drain, healthy pool treatment online, Hot Tub Treatment, organic pool chemicals, organic pool treatment, pool treatment, purchase hot tub chemicals online, purchase hot tub treatment online, purchase pool chemicals online
When it comes to hot tubs, most of our knowledge consists of ways to keep them properly maintained. We love helping people learn how to keep their spas clean, fresh, and properly balanced. However, in today’s blog entry, we thought we might share a different kind of hot tub knowledge. Here are some Hot Tub Fun Facts You Probably Haven’t Heard Before
1) In 2012, the Guinness Book of World Records confirmed a new record of the most internationally represented spa in history. This hot tub had 26 different individuals, from 26 different countries, all soaking at the same time. The total would have been even higher, but many representatives were turned away because the tub was too full.
2) Hot tubs are popular across the globe. Estimated figures suggest that there are currently over 25 million functioning hot tubs in use around the world. Additionally, at any given time, it is estimated that 17,000 people are currently sitting in a hot tub. That is a lot of relaxation!
3) Hot tubs are fantastic for reducing stress, and improving health. It has been shown in different studies that soaking in the hot tub for 15 minutes every day for a week can help reduce the stress hormone cortisone by over 10 percent in the body. This stress hormone can wreak havoc on your long term health, so get to soaking!
4) Hot tubs aren’t anywhere close to a new trend. People have been soaking in hot tubs for centuries, and early tubs were heated with hot stones. Additionally, people flocked from miles away to a place called Bath in England, just to bathe in their hot springs. These hot springs were first discovered by the Romans as early as 50 AD!
5) People love to party in hot tubs. It is estimated that over 40,000 Champagne bottles are popped inside of hot tubs every single year.
6) Two brothers that were originally aircraft machinists invented the jets used in hot tubs. The Jacuzzi brothers applied their knowledge of airplanes to make jets to keep hot tub water circling. This invention became hugely popular, and this is why the most popular hot tub company is still called, Jacuzzi.
We hope you enjoyed these Hot Tub Fun Facts You Probably Haven’t Heard Before. Hot tubs are great for many things, and have a long, rich, and interesting history. If you would like to learn more about how to properly maintain your hot tub or pool, contact us today!
(Hint – When was the last time you cleaned your filter?)
There are few things more refreshing than jumping into a crystal clear pool on a hot summer day. Keeping your pool fresh, clean, and beautiful is an important job, and the maintenance work you put in really pays off in the summer. However, what do you do if you come outside one day, and your water has become cloudy and not as appealing as it was previously? Here is some advice to help get you through this tough situation.
If your water is cloudy, a common culprit is not enough filtration. If your water is cloudy, we recommend cleaning your pleated filter or filters at least once per week. Once your water is clear, you can stretch it out to only once or twice a month. Filtration run time is another way to clear cloudy water. Your spa should have the filter cycle run 6 to 8 hours a day if your water is cloudy or if you have very heavy use (such as a party of kids). If you only use your spa once a week or less, you can probably get by with only filtering 2 hours a day. Normal usage should have a filtration cycle of 4-8 hours a day. Please see your owner’s manual on how to change the filter cycle.
For additional help with filtration, we have designed filter savers. This filter media is designed to filter down to 10 microns. This allows us to capture much smaller particulates and clean the water more than two times better than the common pleated filters. This filter media is cloth and is very easy to clean, allowing you to use this filter over and over. Check out our video about filtration here. Don’t let cloudy water ruin your relaxation.
Having cloudy pool water is a frustrating problem, but if you follow these steps, your water should be crystal clear in no time. To learn more about proper pool and spa maintenance, contact us today!
We LOVE hearing from our customers. What do we also love hear? How much people have enjoyed switching to Waters Choice. It’s great to hear that people notice how much cleaner, fresher, clearer and more natural their water has become. We want to share with you a testimony that we received recently. Click the play button below to water!
Also, did you know that you too can receive discounts if you send us a video telling us why you love your Waters Choice products! Simply email it to email@example.com
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us! We’re here to help! www.waterschoice.com
Our products are extremely effective for keeping your pool as clean as possible. We truly believe that if you use our system that you will enjoy cleaner, healthier, and
more pleasant water. However, it is still wise to combine our water cleaners with proper pool etiquette. One of the most important things you can do before swimming is take a shower. Unfortunately, the practice of showering before entering the pool is ignored by many, and the majority of people never wash off before swimming. Here is why you should always take a shower before you use your pool.
Courtesy- If you are swimming in someone else’s pool, you should do everything you can to leave it as clean as before you entered it. Additionally, it is polite to not expose any guests to extra contaminants while they are over enjoying your pool. Whether you are at home or in a friends pool, it is very important to be courteous to other swimmers around you.
Contamination- Showering before swimming removes contamination from sweat, urine, fecal matter, dirt, hair gels, deodorants, and dozens of other substances. Throughout the day humans are exposed to hundreds of different contaminants, and when you enter the pool the water is exposed to them. Unfortunately, there are cleanser resistant contaminants that can be dangerous for other swimmers in certain situations. By showering you greatly reduce the amount of these contaminants from reaching the water.
Harmful for the pool- If swimmers shower before entering the pool, there will be far less upkeep needed on the pool. Although many people think the smell of chlorine is an indication of a clean pool, that smell only occurs when the chemicals are reacting with impurities. A truly clean pool would have much less odor than one filled with foreign substances. Showering before swimming creates a cleaner and healthier pool that does not need as many cleansing agents to be added. You want your water to remain as natural as possible, and keeping it as free as possible from contaminants is a great way to do it.
Showering before swimming is vital for keeping your pool clean, and all swimmers safe from dangerous bacteria and viruses. While most people are unaware of how important it is to clean off before heading to the pool, spreading awareness will hopefully make this practice more widespread. If you have any questions, or would like to learn more, contact us today. We would love to hear from you!
For those of you that already love Waters Choice, we have a simple and convenient new system for you to share with your friends! If you know someone who has been hesitant to get a hot tub because of the complicated maintenance schedules associated with owning a spa, show them our super-simple start up kit. Our new Ultra Natural Sanitation System includes everything needed to start up and take care of a hot tub, all in one box! It comes with Waters Choice 12 oz. Water Polish, pH increaser, pH decreaser, Chlor-Aide, and test strips. That’s it—no more aggravation with countless chemicals and complicated upkeep. It simplifies hot tub maintenance and lets hot tub users relax in their spas instead of becoming frustrated with them. This kit is great for everyone, whether you are new to spas or you are a veteran user. Get it in a one-month, three-month, six-month, or seven-month supply. Simplify with our Ultra Natural Sanitation System; confusing, time-consuming water care doesn’t have to prevent anyone from getting and enjoying a hot tub.
Find the Ultra Natural Sanitation System here!
Be sure to watch our video to learn just how easy—and worth it—using the Ultra Natural Sanitation System is!
We get a lot of questions about how Waters Choice works in your spa and what kind of maintenance you need to do. Here we have complied a list of some of the most common questions and troubleshooting issues we get to help you better understand our product and better understand your spa.
How long do I have to wait until I can use my spa after adding Waters Choice?
Do I have to add the Water Polish first?
How often do I have to drain my water?
Why does my spa foam up after adding the Water Polish?
Do I need to keep my pH in line?
My spa went cloudy is that normal?
How long does this last?
I just started my spa and the water has turned cloudy; can I use my spa?
Can I use ozone with Waters Choice?
Should I drain my spa to start Waters Choice?
Why does my spa have a stale smell?
My spa still smells even after the cover has been off for a while.
My cover has a slimy feel.
Filtration is an important aspect in caring for your spa.
Some people don’t realize how important it is to take care of your filter, or don’t know how often they need to clean their filters. When your water is cloudy you should be cleaning the filter every week. If your water is not cloudy, then you can go a little longer and clean your filter once or twice a month depending on how heavy the usage of your spa is.
Another key part of filtration is how long you run your filters for. This is another question many people have. When your spa is cloudy you should ensure that your spa filter is running at lease six to eight hours a day. If your water is not cloudy, again, they usage of your spa will determine how long it needs to be running. If your spa is only used about once a week, two hours is likely enough to keep your spa clear. If your spa is used more than that, you should run the filter about four to eight hours a day. Different factors will help make the determination on what amount of time is right for your spa; if you are having troubles, up the amount of time and see if that makes a difference.
Waters Choice Spa Treatment:
Tip: Clean your filter twice a month. If your filter does not come back to the original white color after rinsing, soak in a water bleach solution for one hour then rinse. If your filter still does not come clean, you may not be using enough pressure or it may be time for a new filter.
From our customers:
– Frank Lagreca